College Advisor Videos
College advisor, Paul Hemphill, is a professional marketer of twenty years in the area of college admission and financial aid. Sign up for his free videos on college planning before you do ANYTHING. As a college advisor he has created over 100 videos on the ways to pay less for college and how to get into right-fit colleges.
He also works one-on-one with students and uses his proven stealth strategies to get his high school students into the right-fit colleges, even if the student is academically average or unmotivated. He shows parents, for example, how to save $42,000 immediately in expected college expenses. Watch this video on what his own clients say about his work.
You can order all his DVDs, or sign up for a free-trial subscription here. It's how to get expensive advice for a lot less money.
Why hire college advisor, Paul Hemphill:
He will provide what most college advisors cannot:
- Twenty-five years of advertising design and marketing experience to position your student for the absolute maximum in “stand out” quality
- A published author who will oversee the college application essay
- The only college admissions advisor in the country who’s written a highly-acclaimed book on leadership, which is the number one quality college admission people look for
- A proprietary interview technique your student exercises with ease, which makes the unmotivated student look very appealing and more likely to be accepted
- Ten years of financial aid experience that has given students thousands of extra dollars in unexpected financial aid
College advisor, Paul Hemphill, provides his college advisory services in person, by phone, email, or by Skype (with webcam) anywhere in the world.
Or, get his expensive advice for less by getting his Plan For College Videos here.
College Advisor Boston, MA
College Advisor Massachusetts
College Advisor Rhode Island
College Advisor New England
College Advisor Northeast
College Admission Videos
About Paul Hemphill
Having once owned his own advertising agency, his twenty-five years of ad design and marketing experience qualifies him to use proven stealth strategies and techniques to get college-bound students into the right-fit colleges. His expertise shows you how to reposition your assets to qualify for the maximum in financial aid without using the cookie-cutter approach of refinancing your home.
College Advisor Paul Hemphill and the College Prep Formula
© 2009 Paul Hemphill
Last Updated ( Monday, 14 November 2011 12:46 )